My Birthday :)

YES!! I turned 28 yesterday, getting too old??? dont know, may be people around me might be knowing better than me :)

Anyway, this birthday is special.. hehehe, everyday of my life looks special in some way or the other :).. but this day was special for the theme called "SWATHI".. my mail box is full of photos, cartoons and jokes about Swathi :) I was continuously laughing yesterday.. apart from that many of my old friends and colleagues from Symphony called me. Also, almost all the friends from blogosphere sent their wishes.. out of all, the card which Rajkumar carried will stand out because of its gigantic size.. just now i measured its length and its little more than 2ft :) and similar to last year this year also Andy's card reached me a day before itself.. thanks a zillion guys.. I will cook your favorite tomato pulusu when you visit my house next time.. this is a promise :) I know how much you like it..
here is a mail and photo that I liked very much.. the mail is prepared by sowmya and the photo by manchupallaki.. 
firstly the photo by manchu garu:
here goes the mail from Sowmya :D

కాత్రీకు కి పుట్టినరోజు జేజేలు!

Swathi-Kalava-1.jpg

మేడం పూలబొకేతో రెడీ

colors_swathi161.jpg
నీకోసం ఎదురు చూపులు


colors_swathi1619.jpg
ఏంటి ఇంకా రాలేదు?....బుంగమూతి...అలిగింది నీ మీద


పాపం స్వాతిని అలా ఒంటరిగా వదిలేసి ఎక్కడ పార్టీ చేసుకుంటున్నావ్ కాత్రీక్?....త్వరగా వచ్చేయ్!
Once Again thanks a lot for all your wishes, I'm still in the hangover of the wishes..
Sarvejana Sukhinobhavantu,
-Karthik

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Thats My Mom!!

where r we goin???

A miracle called 2011!!!